Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Letters from the Missionaries

As part of the Stake Activity Day the girls (ages 8 to 11) wrote letters to the missionaries serving missions from our stake. A couple of them wrote back ... See below -

6/17/09
Dear Sis. Greer-Short and 8 – 11 year old girls!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all so much for your notes and letters. I loved all of them and it was a wonderful surprise! I was having kind of a tough day and when I went to check the mail that day, your letters made me go from :( to :) and I felt much better. Missionaries love getting mail because it always makes us feel good. It’s not always easy being away from our mom, dads, and families and getting letters is a lot of help because it always makes us smile really big!! :)

Thank you all very much for the time you took to think about us missionaries and write letters. We all love you very much and are praying for you. Be good to your families, friends and teachers and remember how much they love you too. If you don’t believe me, just ask them and see! :)

I hope all of you are having a good summer vacation and having lots of fun! Take care and I’ll see you all soon!
Love,
Elder Michael Graff


Sister Greer-Short
I just wanted to thank you for the letters from the Stake Achievement Day Girls. They were awesome and really brightened my day. Tell them all thank you for me. The MTC is great and I am loving being a missionary. Thanks again.
Elder Pulsipher

No comments:

Post a Comment